As mother-of-the-bride you’ll want your skin to look fabulous and smooth for your daughter’s big day. While clever skin creams will help, this is a great opportunity to treat your skin to some serious pampering in the months leading up to the wedding.
- Three months to go – Start a new skincare regime. Changing brands is good for your skin and what better excuse than a wedding? Start treating yourself to monthly facials to get your skin in perfect condition.
- Two months to go – Replenish moisture in your skin with a weekly mask to combat dehydration from air conditioning, central heating and dry weather.
- One month to go – Keep your lips moist and smooth by using a daily lip balm under your lipstick.
- Two weeks to go – Use a serum under a night-care cream, either two to three times a week or as an intense two-week treatment.
- One week to go – Are late-night phone calls from your daughter and sleepless nights giving you puffy eyes? Start using an anti-inflammatory eye gel or serum.
- One day to go – A facial the day before will give you a real beauty boost and relax any last-minute nerves.
- The Big day… Use a product with instant lift and radiance benefits under your make-up to fill tiny lines and brighten the complexion and – voila! – a beautiful, youthful mother of the bride.